300 wine focused geeks
purple teeth everywhere and no one caring!
some reporters, tasters, CWE, CSS, CSW, MS, MW, CS, judges, restaurant owners, educators, professors - or maybe just a wine lover. What an educational and proper event. And most people were so friendly.
It is first class wine knowledge and worth every penny.
I learned soo much and tasted some wines that I had not before (many actually)
Some of my highlights -
1. Kevin Hook with Schramsberg bubbly tasting
2. Learning about Greek wines - I lad in that area
3. blind tasting
4. Having dinner with a new found friend
5. the wine educators toolbelt seminar by Tracy - great ideas to use
6. listening to David Glancy speak - hes a great teacher and I enjoyed his seminars - he owns and runs San Francisco wine school.
7. listening to Gerald Asher speak about his billion years in the wine world
8. NOT spilling a drop of wine on any outfit I wore - I dont believe it!